Describe the problem/error/question
Until last week the jenkins node along with the authenticated jenkins account was working as expected, however while checking today i get a connection timed out while the n8n node keeps trying the get the list of jobs. I am also unable to use the http node to use curl to get list of all jenkins nodes, whereas i am able to successfully call it via Postman.
What is the error message (if any)?
The job name field keeps loading whereas last week it successfully showed the list of all jobs.
Please share your workflow
Hi @Infi7 Welcome to the community!
I won’t be able to test with just that node you linked - can you also let us know the following information?
- What version of n8n are you using? Did you notice this stopped working after an upgrade, and if so, from which version were you coming from and which version did you upgrade to?
- If you’re self-hosting, are you using any kind of tunnel?
Can you also fill out the following:
- n8n version:
- Database (default: SQLite):
- n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
- Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
- Operating system: