Large (huge) Integer rounding

Describe the problem/error/question

The GoToWebinar node seems to be non-functional for many requests (which, from experience, I can almost certainly say will be GoTo changing things). Using HTTP request nodes gets me round most of the issues, but they return registrantKey (and presumably others) as 19 digit integers, and n8n is rounding up these values when they come in so I cannot collect details of these registrants correctly.

What is the error message (if any)?

404 on get registrant from GoToWebinar, as the registrantID is wrong

Please share your workflow

Share the output returned by the last node

404 from GoToWebinar API ({“errorCode”:“NotFound”,“description”:“Registrant with specified key does not exist”,“incident”:“[Code#]”})

Information on your n8n setup

• Version: 1.29.1
  • Database: Postgres
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main): default
  • Running n8n via: Docker
  • Operating system: Linux/Ubuntu

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

Of course after posting, I found a relevant reply. Looking at Can n8n handle 64-bit integers? (Twitter IDs) - #5 by MutedJam it seems that n8n just can’t handle this size integer. I’m fiddling with the responses in there to see if I can get somewhere on that front.
Edit:
Yes, that seems to work fine now.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.