Latest version of Mac Desktop

Hi, I’m excited to see the latest update on the mac desktop version, as the latest version for Mac has a bug in the webhooks (.182). Any idea when this will be updated? Any chance we can add version numbering on the downloads page? My current solution is to download the latest version, and compare the file size to the version I already have. If it’s different I know a new version has been released, and if it’s the same, then I assume it’s still the old version.

1 Like

Hey @djangelic,

The version number request has been passed to our web team to see what they can do in the future.

It looks like we were going to do a release last week but it was held back because of an issue in 187.1 so it could be something for later this week or next.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply @Jon ! Hate to be a bother, but I’m so excited for the new UI and all the features the team has been releasing! I’ll keep checking for updates this week :blush:

1 Like

As soon as I see an internal note to say it has been released I will drop you a message on Discord :+1:

1 Like