Looping without data

I save a return from OpenAI on WordPress, which initially returns a text with 10 items. Next, I take the thread ID and save something like “write more detailed about topic 1.” Then, I would like to have a loop to generate messages for the topics that were requested in the first access to the OpenAI API. Could someone give me some indication of how this could be done? Thank you.

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

Hey @bruno_po, welcome to the community and thanks for reaching out!

Thanks for sharing the draft of the workflow. Before I copy it over to inspect it, is there a specific point in the workflow where you were getting stuck that I can focus on? Or are you just looking for general recommendations or tips?

Hey Ludwig, tks for helping me!

I would like to create a loop, as I am sending in the attached image here so that I can register excerpts of content.

In the first OpenAI node, I asked it to generate 10 items in bullet list format. However, I don’t know how to create this loop so that I can register the 10 texts separately, one for each item that was returned to the first node. Please, could you help me with an overview of this? Thank you so much!

Would you mind helping me @Ludwig ? Tks for your attention!

Hi @bruno_po

Not sure what your OpenAI output would look like, but I wonder if you could use a Edit Fields or Code Node to edit the output and then pass that into a Split Out Node?

1 Like