Mautic Error

ERROR: Mautic Error: {}

Error: Mautic Error: {}
    at Object.execute (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/Mautic/Mautic.node.js:116:31)
    at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:93:5)

Not sure what this means.

Hm, it looks like n8n receives some kind of error from the Mautic API but for some reason it does not return the actual error-message. Do you get it with all requests you make to Mautic or just with a specific one?

Tests seem to work. Let me try again. I will also dig into Mautic logs later and see.

My best guess (without knowing and seeing more) would be that some kind of input data that gets supplied has a different format than they expect.

What I am sure, however, is that the error handling is not working correctly in the Mautic-Node. Will fix that.

1 Like

Here is the real request:

Here is a screenshot of the Mautic node messing up on a live execution

Here is a successful test

It seems to have something to do with the email address perhaps. I am not sure why though. It’s like the module isn’t getting the address from the expression properly.

Yes is for sure the email. It expects a string but it receives an object. So looks like in the live-execution the email gets submitted differently than in your test.

1 Like

Yes you’re correct. Thanks for helping me double check that. I will have to mark that as a bug over at RocketChat’s support.

You are welcome! Happy to help!

Btw. fixed the Mautic error reporting. Will work now fine in the next version that gets released.

1 Like

Got released with [email protected]