Microsoft To Do ERROR: Bad gateway - the service failed to handle your request

Hi,
My automation with microsoft todo today just stopped working

{“message”:“502 - {“error”:{“code”:“UnknownError”,“message”:”",“innerError”:{“date”:“2022-06-21T09:26:18”,“request-id”:“eeffdf4e-b856-4783-b2b2-3bd904c0e19f”,“client-request-id”:“eeffdf4e-b856-4783-b2b2-3bd904c0e19f”}}}",“name”:“Error”,“stack”:“Error: Request failed with status code 502\n at createError (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/axios/lib/core/createError.js:16:15)\n at settle (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/axios/lib/core/settle.js:17:12)\n at IncomingMessage.handleStreamEnd (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/axios/lib/adapters/http.js:269:11)\n at IncomingMessage.emit (node:events:539:35)\n at endReadableNT (node:internal/streams/readable:1345:12)\n at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:83:21)”}

innerError what does this mean
Is microsoft to do api down?
if so, do others also have this issue?

Hi @Valdri, this is an error coming from the respective API. 502 errors are often temporary, so as a first step you might want to re-try the request.

If you’re still having trouble, could you share a simple workflow using which the problem can be reproduced? Also, could you confirm which n8n version you are currently using.

@MutedJam
Now it works fine.

In my workflow, the first step is an interval every 5 minutes and the second step is to download all the tasks in microsoft to do.

This error occurs almost daily. Sometimes it is just a few executions with an error,
but sometimes it can last for several hours.

n8n version: 0.182.1

Hey @Valdri, I don’t know under which circumstances this services would throw the error you are seeing I am afraid. Could be your specific input data, a high load of requests or intermittent issues they might be having. You might want to check with their support team directly to get an idea as to why you are getting an error response to your requests.

If you are sure this isn’t a problem with the data you are sending you could also consider using the retry setting in n8n to deal with intermittent issues: