Mongodb query

No problem. Always to help!

Until we have more documentation and nodes all issues users face are on us, so do not worry.

The function “evaluateExpression(…)” got renamed to “$evaluateExpression(…)” in Function and FunctionItem-Nodes with version [email protected]

Hi

I have a question and i don’t know if it possible but could I add a if formal into the json that gets evaluated?

See example

Ah yes that is possible. That can be done in JavaScript like this:

$node['Set'].json['string1a'].includes('1') ? 'Running' : 'NotRunning'

So here in your example workflow:

With this function is it possible to combine text and formula as per below example.

I i have a item

This is working

“property”: “{{$node[“inEvent”].json[“locationdata”][“id”]}}”

But would it be possible to combine text and formula as per below ( i dont get it really to work"

"property "{{'this is a test’concat.$node[“inEvent”].json[“locationdata”][“id”], ‘end text’}},

Kind regards
Mattias

Not sure if I understand exactly what you have planned but it would probably simply be :

this is a test {{$node["inEvent"].json["locationdata"]["id"]}} end text"

I tried that,

but then I get back,

I attached an example it works when it comes from a set node but not from a function node I cant see the difference.

In the example there are 3 paths

I want the mid path to work as the top path

The button path is there only to show that it works when i remove the text.

One of our other DEV found it out so he will rebuild the the convert node so it works.

We a miss-understanding from me and one of our devs.

Sorry for this

Perfect!

In the future. Please create always a new topic if it is not exactly about the current one. If we do not do that, the current topic gets worthless, as it talks about totally unrelated issues and people do not find the answer they are looking for anymore and the new question and its answer does totally get lost as nobody would ever look for it here. Thanks!