My workflow ran by itself even though it was turned off

API runs through a trigger scheduled to start every day at “18:07” . The workflow in question was deactivated on 02/07, despite being deactivated, it continued to run on the following days with a different time “20:07” and with a different version of the current one that is deactivated.
The workflow was just deactivated there were no changes in the code. I would like to know why the time switch occurred when the connector is the same and the version change happened.

Execution on 02/05 (workflow still active):

Execution on 02/07 (inactive workflow)
returned to previous version… conector without connections between connectors and homologation credentials(homologation version)

CRON connector of both workflows

Hi @Wellington_Bezerra, I have used the Cron node in a workflow of my own, but I could not get it to trigger when a workflow was disabled I am afraid so was unable to reproduce the behavior you have reported.

Would you be able to share a reproducible scenario for this? How are you running n8n and which environment variables have you set?

I don’t know if I’m able to share a similar scenario. Well, it was an unusual problem… What I can tell you is the workflow was running normally and in the correct version. But after pressing the deactivation button and saving the change. Workflow remained active even though it was signaling that it was inactive. And just to reinforce the version of my workflow was changed after deactivation.

One of the hypotheses we are working on is a possible duplication of instances but this was discarded after verification.

I’m running n8n through a docker image hosted on aws. My data is being saved in a postgres database.