N8n - Analytics

Good afternoon all,

I’m posting this in order to know if n8n offer any analytics in terms of workflow execution.
In other words, I would like to know the following :

• Is there a way to collect data about How many times a step has been executed without an additional node ?
  • Would it be possible to track any results into the node, for instance, in case of an ‘If’ node, how many were true/false ?
  • If a workflow is stopped for some reasons, is there any snapshot of the current state/data that has been already executed ?

Let me know if it anything is unclear.

Thanks

Hi @MaximeZ, welcome to the community :tada:

• Is there a way to collect data about How many times a step has been executed without an additional node ?
  • Would it be possible to track any results into the node, for instance, in case of an ‘If’ node, how many were true/false ?

n8n does not currently provide these aggregated numbers I am afraid. So if you need these numbers you’d need to extract them manually from the respective database table.

Another approach has been shared by @pemontto a while back, you can check out the respective workflow here:

If a workflow is stopped for some reasons, is there any snapshot of the current state/data that has been already executed ?

Yes, provided you are storing your execution data (this would also be required for the points above), you can open the execution data via the Executions list (available through the left sidebar).

Whether execution data is stored can be configured in your workflow settings per workflow or on a global level through the respective environment variables (EXECUTIONS_DATA_SAVE_ON_ERROR etc.).