I’m Ishola, Senior ML Engineer and AI Systems Architect running NeuralicAI. I build production automation systems for B2B clients, and n8n is a core part of my stack alongside APIs, webhooks, and data pipelines.
On your security requirements specifically, this is where a lot of n8n developers fall short, so let me be direct: I treat security as architecture, not an afterthought. My standard practices include environment-based API key management (never hardcoded), role-based access controls on workflow triggers, encrypted data handling in transit, webhook authentication (HMAC validation, not open endpoints), and error handling that fails safely without exposing sensitive data in logs. If a workflow touches financial records or customer data, it gets audited before it goes to production.
Most complex automation I’ve built:
A multi-source email intelligence pipeline that ingested messages from 7 different senders with inconsistent formats, extracted structured booking data (guest info, dates, tour details) using an AI parsing layer, and routed records to the correct downstream systems automatically. The challenge was building reliable extraction logic that didn’t break when sender formats changed — which they always do. Solved it with a context-aware parsing approach that handles format variance gracefully, with fallback alerts when confidence is low.
Other relevant production work:
— Order capture and Excel logging pipelines for operational workflows
— Google Drive folder automation with dynamic routing logic
— Email classification and department routing systems
— Lead collection pipelines from web and social sources on scheduled triggers
That’s essentially your full requirements list — not coincidentally, it’s the kind of work I do regularly.
Portfolio: neuralic-ai.vercel.app
Happy to walk through specific workflows on a call or share more detail on any of the above. DM me and let’s talk.