N8n Installation on a Subdomain?

Hi,

I have been playing with n8n with Docker but found myself wanting a more permanent solution where to install an n8n instance and have all of my workflows available from anywhere.

I have been thinking of setting up an instance on a subdomain that I own and am ready to hire someone to do it for me. I am obviously looking for a cost effective solution and I am not planning on having hundreds of workflow running concurrently.

If you have experience installing n8n on a VPS accessible through a subdomain, I would very much like to hear from you. Please reach out to me through yaniss at martechwithme dot com with your rates and an estimation of my monthly costs after the setup and I will get back to you ASAP.

Thank you all for your time.

Yaniss

@yanissi did you check n8n cloud? https://www.n8n.cloud/

I did! But I like the idea of it being hosted on my own web properties better than on someone else’s servers. Also a more powerful instance will cost me less in monthly fees than if I was using the Cloud version starter plan.

Hey Yaniss, I sent you an email regarding getting this VPS set up for you. I actually just set something like this up for my work.

Let me know if you want to work together!

Hi Colton! Email well received! I will be sure to get back to you as soon as I can! Thank you again for reaching out :slight_smile: