N8n installation via terminal resulting halt in progress

Describe the issue/error/question

During trying to install n8n via terminal, the progress appeared to turn ok till the terminal halt with warning messages related to deprecated dependencies

What is the error message (if any)?

npm WARN deprecated for [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
[email protected] [email protected]

Hey @duplexmartin,

Those are fairly normal to see, Is there any more output? Does the terminal freeze or does it go back to a prompt and I guess the other question is… what are you running, is it an npm install?

Hi @jon, the terminal froze and running via terminal on npm install via setup nodejs application in cpanel, let me know if you need screenshot?

Hey @duplexmartin,

If it is through cPanel could you be hitting a memory limit? From what I remember cPanel limits the memory for other processes so it may need to be increased.

Hmm. that might be the case, do I need to install in a new cpanel account instead? @jon

Hey @duplexmartin,

That is a good question I am not too sure, There could be an option within cPanels config to tweak the memory allowance for an account.

Hi @jon , we manage to increase memory to 4gb and I tried to ran command to install n8n. Same error still appearing.