[n8n] summarize certain amounts

Hello,
as a beginner, i need your help for the problem hereafter :

I would like to summarize those 2 amounts only (-630000 + 221000). Nothing else to do.

What is the error message (if any) ? No error message

Workflow :

(Select the nodes on your canvas and use the keyboard shortcuts CMD+C/CTRL+C and CMD+V/CTRL+V to copy and paste the workflow.)

Output returned by the last node :

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: 1.36.1
  • Database : SQLite
  • EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting : by default
  • Running n8n via : Docker
  • Operating system: windows 11

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

Hey @sebcbon thanks for reaching out and being a part of the community! I’ve added triple backticks around your JSON so that everyone can better see your workflows.

Hi @sebcbon! Thanks for reaching out and being part of the community! There are many ways you could go about doing simple math in nodes.

We have the Summarize node but there are also a number of other ways to do simple mathematics in nodes.

https://community.n8n.io/t/math-how-to-in-a-node/28706/2

For your specific case, have you tried using a single Edit Fields (Set) node instead of that branching if statement and doing the math there with a conditional set in the same expression? Then you can also remove the Merge node.

Thank you very much for your response.
Given that I am a beginner and unable to write a single line of code, I don’t know how to perform this sum in this specific case precisely. If you could assist me, that would be great. Best regards.

Hello Ludwig,

to provide further clarification regarding my previous messages, I am attempting to sum the two amounts in this column (to obtain their total), while retaining the other amounts that are also present in the same column (appended_SubRed_Amount). Is it clearer now ?

Thank you again for your assistance.

I need your help ; If someone would help me to resolve my problem… By advance thank you.
Best Regards