NASA APOD failing

Describe the problem/error/question

Starting last night requests to the NASA APOD service are getting errors. The error is that something called split is undefined, so there doesn’t seem to be much I can do as a user. Calls to the other NASA services are still working fine. Maybe NASA changed something?

What is the error message (if any)?

ERROR: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'split')
 Details
Stack
TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'split')
    at Object.execute (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/Nasa/Nasa.node.js:1004:61)
    at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:95:5)
    at Workflow.runNode (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-workflow/dist/Workflow.js:706:19)
    at /usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-core/dist/WorkflowExecute.js:656:53
    at /usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-core/dist/WorkflowExecute.js:1058:20

Please share your workflow

Share the output returned by the last node

No previous node needed.

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: 1.27.3
  • Database (default: SQLite): default
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main): defult
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app): docker
  • Operating system:. Ubuntu

i manually called the APOD service: today’s picture of the day is a link to a youtube video, which seems to break this integration. I hit a lot of previous days that had jpegs and pngs and they worked fine. This NASA integration probably could use some better error handling, but I think this is the real issue:
{"date":"2024-02-26","explanation":"What if there were two moons in the sky -- and they eclipsed each other? This happens on Mars. The featured video shows a version of this unusual eclipse from space. Pictured are the two moons of Mars: the larger Phobos, which orbits closer to the red planet, and the smaller Deimos, which orbits further out. The sequence was captured last year by the ESA\u2019s Mars Express, a robotic spacecraft that itself orbits Mars. A similar eclipse is visible from the Martian surface, although very rarely. From the surface, though, the closer moon Phobos would appear to pass in front of farther moon Deimos. Most oddly, both moons orbit Mars so close that they appear to move backwards when compared to Earth's Moon from Earth, both rising in west and setting in the east. Phobos, the closer moon, orbits so close and so fast that it passes nearly overhead about three times a day.","media_type":"video","service_version":"v1","title":"Martian Moon Eclipses Martian Moon","url":"https://youtube.com/embed/hwQTH0IGrwE?rel=0"}

Hey Alex, welcome to the n8n community!

I’ll pass this on, thanks for reporting.