Need help with QBO custom node

I am using N8N cloud version and its updated currently. I am able to upload a test file to Quickbooks Online but it is not attaching to the specific invoice, it only goes into the attachment list in QBO. Can someone please look at the workflow and let me know what I am missing. As reference the URL with the example is at - Intuit Developer

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

Hey @Shaundcmason,

I have edited your post so we can see the workflow, Looking at the API docs AttachableRef looks like it should be an array so maybe using AttachableRef[0].EntityRef.x would do the job.

I appreciate your thoughts, however it still did not link to the invoice, ny other thoughts?

Hey @Shaundcmason,

That is the best I have based on the API docs, It might be worth reaching out to Quickbooks to ask them how to do it with Curl and we can then convert that to what the HTTP Request node needs.

I appreciate you trying to asssit, I cant believe the QBO documentatin is this bad