Hello awesome people,
I just wanted to share with you that we’ve released a new version of the n8n docs: https://docs.n8n.io/
Some of the notable changes/new things are:
- We now have a new structure to the docs, which should hopefully make things easier to find as well as to get started.
- We now have documentation on how to find the credentials for most of the nodes (https://docs.n8n.io/nodes/credentials/ActiveCampaign/).
- We also have a section for documentation on how to use the different nodes in n8n (https://docs.n8n.io/nodes/n8n-nodes-base.activeCampaign/). This section is still a stub, and we’ll gradually increase the coverage of the nodes there.
We decided to use VuePress because of a couple of reasons which include:
- VuePress is open-source.
- It creates static pages.
- It is easy to contribute to.
- It has many plugins and can be deployed via GitHub pages.
Please feel free to drop by with any comments, questions, or suggestions