I envision the following workflow, but before I start building it (I’m discovering the tool at the same time), I would like to know if this is even possible?
- I create a new page within an inline database A. This page has
- a name (the title of the page)
- and a complex body of content (multiple blocks, images, links, quotes etc)
- I have another inline database B, with >200 email address from members of my community
→ What I would like to achieve:
Each time I add a new page (row) in the database A
- From my Gmail, send an email with name of page as subject of email and body of content as body of email to all email addresses from database B
- In my FB group (I’m admin), post a new Post, with the body of content as content
- In MS Teams (work), post a new post in a channel, with the body of content as content
Context: I’m new to automation, I love the idea of open-source automation. I’m very eager to learn (there is a lot of benefit for my work)
If you could just tell me if this is even possible, it would be great. Also if you have general advices (like “don’t work with notion for database2”), I’m happy to learn.