Nocodb.com is a OSS airtable alternative [GOT CREATED]

pls. add a node for nocodb.com
an Open Source Airtable Alternative.

could be as simple as adding an configurable endpoint to the airtable-node. - hopefully :wink:

Hi @eb8 , Welcome to the n8n community.

Would you please explain the use case that you are interested in? to ensure that it will be covered when we implement the node. Thank you!

Donā€™t forget to upvote your feature request.

2 Likes

hi @dali,
since nocodb is a OSS alternative (former Xmysql) to the very hype, but commercial Airtable,
the usecases would be the same as with airtable, use the cells as DB (append, delete, read, list, update).

TIA

2 Likes

To join the conversation.

I think adding a Node for Noco would be an amazing add-on to N8N especially since it is a stable open-source alternative to Airtable. I think the community can profit a lot from this.

2 Likes

Really glad someone opened this up, I was just about to do the same thing!

Somebody said me that NocoDB API is equal to Airtable API (all methodsā€¦).

Additionally it has a GraphQL api.

Development on this node is already wip:

3 Likes

Do you have any update about this node? Thanks for your work.

Itā€™s under internal review. It should be merged somewhere next week.

2 Likes

Got released with [email protected]

2 Likes

Thanks a lot, Iā€™ve been using NocoDB Node for some time and it works very well.

NocoDB has recently reached ver. 0.90.0 and introduced a number of breaking changes, including API endpoints: https://github.com/nocodb/nocodb/releases/tag/0.90.0

Do you by chance plan to upgrade this node? This would be really helpful!

1 Like

Hey @Ed_P,

I was not aware of that one, I will take a look next week and see what we need to do.

1 Like

Just spotted a PR for the change :tada:

Any chance we could get a NocoDB Trigger?

1 Like

Hey @KevinK,

That would be a new feature request but I donā€™t see why it couldnā€™t happen in the future if there are enough users that want it.

1 Like

Alright @Jon, fingers crossed I suppose! Hopefully somebody from the Community gets to assist where they can.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.