Not found context under SplitInBatches and SplitInBatches-Advanced (Community Node)

What is your question/Issue?

In my n8n workflow I tried to find the context parameter of split in batches node to check whether it has no-item-left, but it’s not appearing under SplitInBatch node.

What is the error message (if any)?

NA

Please share the workflow

Share the output returned by the last node

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: 0.191.1
  • Database you’re using (default: SQLite): Postgres
  • Running n8n with the execution process [own(default), main]: own
  • Running n8n via [Docker, npm, n8n.cloud, desktop app]: Docker

Hey @sibashis,

Welcome to the community :tada:

You can use the expression {{$node["SplitInBatches"].context["noItemsLeft"]}} to check if there are any items left in the Split in Batches Node

for 1 split in batch node I am getting the context[“noItemsLeft”], but for 2 the context are not appearing and it throws the error that noItemLeft param is not there.

Hey @sibashis,

Which split in batches node is not allowing you to use the property? When I load your workflow after installing the third party split in batches advanced node it looks like the workflow layout breaks as I can’t see how the middle row of the workflow actually gets triggered.

After second one we put a IF node where we need to check the 2nd Split In Batch has data or not and if yes we need to go back to the 1st Split In Batch node. Can you share a example workflow of the same.

Fyi in the community node there is no such thing If I recall correctly.
Normal node should have it

okay, let me change the node and try once.