Notion Beta is slow and laggy

Hi. I’m using n8n to build a automation system for my organisation. The n8n is so great.
One of the main problem with n8n is that the Notion beta is too slow and laggy. I set up about 20 properties and everytime I click to one property to set up, it takes the UI UX about 20-30s just to open the information box. Even when I close the box or choose parameters…
Is there any way to fix this problem in the app?
Thank you guys so much.

Hey @CPM,

What version of n8n are you running? What type of properties are they in Notion as well? Sometimes our UI can be a bit slow but it can often depend on the API we are working with and network speeds. If you can share a sample notion database / page that can reproduce this we can give it a test and see if there is anything we are able to do.

1 Like

The present version installed on my host: 0.184.0.
I have just duplicated a sample. You guys can try it.

Hey @CPM,

Thanks for that I will have a play, I did get a little message from another one of our devs earlier saying that this is something we are aware of and we are tracking it under n8n-2628 internally.

1 Like

Thank you so much. Hope your team have the solution soons for this issue. I know that you guys are trying your best for the n8n. Excellent app!. Love your team. Keep it up, guys!.

2 Likes