Notion issue creating database with empty value

Hi !
I’m trying to merge 2 databases into 1. The merge works perfectly fine but when I try to create the new one, I always have the same issue with empty value. The workflow runs until it finds an empty value.

" {
“id”:“123”,
“name”:“ABC”,
},
“property_item_category”:“New feature”,
“property_mailing”:false,"
“property_title”:“ABC”
}," → OK

" {
“id”:“345”,
“name”:“ABCDEF”,
},
“property_item_category”: null,
“property_mailing”:false,"
“property_title”:“ABCDEF”
}," **
** because of the “property_item_category” (in my opinion)

I tried to do add “{{$json[“property_item_category”] ? $json[“property_item_category”] :‘’}}” but I have the same issue.

Do you have any idea ? :slight_smile:

“NodeApiError: UNKNOWN ERROR - check the detailed error for more information
at Object.notionApiRequest (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/Notion/GenericFunctions.js:48:15)
at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)
at Object.execute (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/Notion/v2/NotionV2.node.js:349:36)
at Workflow.runNode (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-workflow/dist/Workflow.js:653:28)
at /usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-core/dist/WorkflowExecute.js:590:53”

Same issue here.

Hi @NicOps, welcome to the community! I am sorry you’re having trouble.

Can you perhaps share a workflow using which your problem can be reproduced? Based on the description I don’t think I fully understand which data exactly you are sending to Notion.

Can you also confirm which version of n8n you are using and how your Notion database structure looks like?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.