Describe the problem/error/question
There are several related problems with my webhook, Square API integration, probably all caused by a single, core issue.
- Workflow executions sometimes “stick” and won’t go away. My instance of n8n crashed and when I restarted it, there were three workflow executions that showed as still running, even though they no longer existed. I tried deleting the contents of the execution_entity sqlite table, but it STILL showed those executions. I came back two hours later and they had strangely disappeared.
- Execution retries ALWAYS use the old code, not the currently saved code.
- I’ll get webhook requests which trigger an execution, and they won’t show up in the execution log for a while, then will suddenly appear. I’ve tried stopping and restarting n8n but no joy.
- I’ve tried deleting a workflow, and it doesn’t delete. Then I try deleting it again and it says it’s not owned by me.
What is the error message (if any)?
Please share your workflow
Share the output returned by the last node
Information on your n8n setup
- n8n version: 0.224.4
- Database (default: SQLite): SQLite
- n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main): default
- Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app): npm
- Operating system: CentOS