Describe the problem/error/question
When using a system wide proxy
https_proxy, the OAuth authentication and token processes don’t respect the proxy settings. If I remove the authentication the HTTP (and other) nodes work fine and the requests show up in the proxy logs.
What is the error message (if any)?
In the case of authenticating against https://login.microsoftonline.com I see
Error: connect ETIMEDOUT 18.104.22.168:443. This is a Microsoft IP which as confirmed by a PCAP n8n tries to access directly instead of via the proxy.
Share the output returned by the last node
Information on your n8n setup
- n8n version: 0.229.0 & 0.227.0
- Database (default: SQLite): Postgres
- n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main): queue/main
- Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app): Docker
- Operating system: Rocky 8