Our team's n8n workflows are not reappearing after renewing our subscription

Describe the problem/error/question

We just renewed our N8n account and upon completing the payment, we have encountered a significant issue: our critical workflows are currently inaccessible. This unexpected disruption has put a halt to our operations and is causing a considerable inconvenience for our team.

What is the error message (if any)?

No error message - just doesn’t show any workflows available on n8n.

Please share your workflow

(Select the nodes on your canvas and use the keyboard shortcuts CMD+C/CTRL+C and CMD+V/CTRL+V to copy and paste the workflow.)

No workflows to share!

Share the output returned by the last node

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: [email protected]
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

That is expected if you renew after the instance has already been turned off, which only happens if you are long past due. In this case, we manually have to go in and restore the backup.

As you already reached out via multiple channels, will we keep on communicating only via one. In this case email. In future please choose only one, as each additional one causes internal communication overhead and so work for us. Thanks!

1 Like

Data is back.

Seriously appreciate your help on this, I’ve just restarted the workflow so it should be back up there once it loads up!

Sincere apologies on hogging everyone down for this, it was super critical, hope y’all understand. I can see all the data, I’m just gonna let every channel we’re communicating through know that it has been solved.

Thank you again! :pray:

1 Like

Great to hear. Thanks a lot!