Phantombuster /agent/{id}/launch failed with ERROR: Arguments must provide a valid JSON

Dear community,
I’m trying to run a Phanton called “Linkedin Company URL finder”.
I’ve tried manually before and I need to input a company name, let’s say: “Novartis”.
This is the documentation: /agent/{id}/launch
As far as I understand I need to provide the argument as a JSON string, so here is what I’ve done :

But ended with the following message :

NodeOperationError: Arguments must provide a valid JSON
    at validateJSON (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/Phantombuster/GenericFunctions.js:34:15)
    at Object.execute (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/Phantombuster/Phantombuster.node.js:116:86)
    at Workflow.runNode (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-workflow/dist/src/Workflow.js:594:51)
    at /usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-core/dist/src/WorkflowExecute.js:537:64

Any idea ?
Thanks !

Looks like your argument is a simple string without the JSON structure around it ({ "key": "value" }).

Is there a specific reason you are using the JSON Parameters switch here? Disabling it would allow you to simply enter keys and values directly without worrying about the format:

That said, there is usually little advantage in launching a Phantombuster agent for LinkedIn from n8n (as LinkedIn still requires browser cookies you’d need to provide by opening LinkedIn manually in your browser - this is usually simpler with their plugin). So it might be easier to only process the output in n8n but handle the launch outside of n8n.

Thanks, @MutedJam - It’s working on n8n but not on Phantombuster …
I overall agree with you, I’ll launch my query manually and use n8n for storing purposes.
Thanks