Phantombuster node [GOT CREATED]

Hi everyone,

First post here, excited to interact with you guys. Big N8N fan already after my first few days.

I was hoping to explore the possibilities of adding a Phantombuster node? With Phantombuster you can do a bunch of super useful things, such as extracting LinkedIn Sales Navigator searches (which you can then enrich with emails).

I’m confident a lot of growth hackers on here would welcome that node! :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community @hansldro

Just checked the API here and there are quite some endpoints, if you any idea of the endpoints that would be needed it would be helpful.

Got created. We will let you know when is released.

1 Like

Phantombuster is awesome for growth :+1:

1 Like

Hey guys,

Apologies for the delayed response here. I see it’s already created (awesome!!) but figured I’d still post a quick response on how it’s usually set up.

You fire this Phantom (Phantombuster) and put in some dynamic data (your li_at cookie, search_url, amount of leads, etc.)

Store the unique container_id Phantombuster gives you

Zapier f.e. has a listener that checks when the Phantom is finished

Once finished, grab the output. Important: if you scrape below a certain amount of leads, you’ll receive a JSON response with the details of those leads. If you scrape above a certain amount of leads you’ll receive a JSON response with links to a .csv and a .json

All JSON responses need some work because of the way PB structures them, but they’re usable.

My workflow then would be to parse these responses and use a different API to enrich the data (anymailfinder, which finds these people their email based on name+company name).

Hope that makes sense!

1 Like

Impressive! Left a quick response below, hope that’s still helpful.

You fire this Phantom (PhantomBuster) and put in some dynamic data (your li_at cookie, search_url, amount of leads, etc.)

This is possible, I added the arguments parameter. It can be set as key-value pairs or as a JSON

Zapier f.e. has a listener that checks when the Phantom is finished

This is missing. Will add to my to-do list a trigger.

Once finished, grab the output. Important: if you scrape below a certain amount of leads, you’ll receive a JSON response with the details of those leads. If you scrape above a certain amount of leads you’ll receive a JSON response with links to a .csv and a .json

Yes, I added a resolve data switch. When set to true it will automatically load the JSON with all the leads for you as long as the phantom is finished.

@hansldro thanks for the explanation. Since I’m not a Phantombuster user, this is really helpful.

1 Like

Awesome, looking forward to this one. Especially excited to see just how fast n8n can handle a 2500 lead scrape and process that data. With my previous platform it would crash after 500ish prospects, so big hopes here.

Any ideas on when it’ll be live?

@RicardoE105 Any timeline on when this goes live? Can’t wait to play around with it.

@hansldro should be included in the next release. One of my coworkers is currently reviewing the node. Exactly when it’s hard to say. We usually release weekly but some times we do more than one release a week. I’m also currently working on the trigger.

Got released with [email protected]

1 Like

Hey @jan , Vikesh here from TexAu :wave:

I saw this was released in 0.101.0. TexAu is an alternative to Phantom with over 10K+ customers. Would it be possible to add TexAu as a node as well?

I landed on this as many of our customers requested this. Happy to share our APIs and everything needed to get this done ASAP.

~
Vikesh (TexAu Co-Founder)

Hey @texau!

Welcome to the community :slightly_smiling_face:

Can you please create a separate Feature Request for it? The more votes it gets, the sooner we will build this node.

Sure, I have created a Feature Request here: TexAu node Hope people will find and vote on this.

1 Like