Pipedrive update custom organisation properties

Describe the problem/error/question

I want to update some pipedrive info on a organisation entity, but when i select some custom properties, it returns an error.

What is the error message (if any)?

Please share your workflow

(Select the nodes on your canvas and use the keyboard shortcuts CMD+C/CTRL+C and CMD+V/CTRL+V to copy and paste the workflow.)

## Share the output returned by the last node
<!-- If you need help with data transformations, please also share your expected output. -->

NodeApiError: Bad request - please check your parameters
at Object.pipedriveApiRequest (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/Pipedrive/GenericFunctions.js:47:15)
at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:95:5)
at Object.execute (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/Pipedrive/Pipedrive.node.js:4117:36)
at Workflow.runNode (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-workflow/dist/Workflow.js:696:19)
at /usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-core/dist/WorkflowExecute.js:656:53

## Information on your n8n setup
- **n8n version:**1.20
- **Database (default: SQLite):**
- **n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):**
- **Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):**docker
- **Operating system:**debian

Hi @Tontonsam, welcome to the community!

I am sorry you are having trouble. This would be an error coming from Pipedrive, presumably caused by your Property Name being set to null through an expression.

You probably want to use a static value in these fields, set to the identifier of the respective field. These identifiers can be copied from the Pipedrive UI like so:

In the Property Value field it typically makes sense to have an expression. So ultimately your node setup should probably look like so:

Hope this helps!

1 Like

fantastic, less than 1 min to fix.

love it!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.