Plutio Node Request

It would help if there was a node for: Plutio.com

My use case:

I use Plutio as a CRM and PM software to run my business. I’d love to see a node created that handles authentication with their API and allows me to create users, projects, tasks, notes, invoices, etc. There are nodes in Zapier, Pabbly, and Integromat, and I’d love to see one created for n8n!

Any resources to support this?

docs.plutio.com

Are you willing to work on this?

I would love to help but do not have knowledge of Javascript.

In the meantime, you can use the HTTP node to consume the Plutio API

Thanks, @RicardoE105

I’ve been trying, and managed to get the auth token manually but I’m having some trouble creating a person. It’s expecting an object for the body parameter “name” but it’s a string. (Plutio API) I’m not sure how I could get it to work like this.

Hi!
Absolute noob here.
Could you please shed light on how you set up the basic OAuth2 for Plutio?

I am unable to find the correct “Access Token URL”. It is mentioned nowhere in the Plutio docs.

Getting Error 400 if I use the same Authorization URL - https://api.plutio.com/v1.9/oauth/token

Any help is appreciated! Thanks.

Hi @sangroxx, I was unable to get the n8n OAuth2 authentication to work with the Plutio API. I had to use an HTTP node to get my token from the Plutio API - this means it requests a new one every time the workflow runs. I used the example request from Plutio API as a model for what to put in the header and body.

1 Like

Thank you so much for sharing this! I would have never figured it out.

Time to get started! :smiley: