Poemist API returns a 404

Hi there!

I just wanted to do the second course. Sadly the Poemist API mentioned in exercise 2 (Understanding the data structure - n8n Documentation) seems to be not available anymore. It results in http status code 404.

I didn’t find any public API on the Poemist website, so I guess you need to find a replacement and update the docs accordingly.

Best,
Sven

1 Like

Hey @svzi,

Welcome to the community :cake:

Thanks for reporting this one, I will find a different API we can use and get the pages updated this week.

2 Likes

Thanks for the very fast response @Jon , I appreciate that and the effort to build such an awesome product like n8n! :trophy:

I also want to mention that a lot of the screenshots from the tutorials are some kind of outdated. They show nodes that look different today. As I’m a pro developer on my own, I surely know that keeping the docs update to date doesn’t make the most fun, but I guess for beginners it’s essential to get it going.

Best,
Sven

1 Like

Hey @svzi,

You are not wrong there, We know the images are out of date now in multiple places it just takes a bit of time to get around to changing them.

I do want to spend a bit of time this week updating some of the course content so that should be all good soon.

2 Likes