Problem loading parameters for salesforce

Do u recon this is happening because i am trying to map this workflow into my developer org. As the sand box credentials was not working …

Thats my credetials created for Developer org

It lists multiple reasons why it may be failing, one that the redirect URI may not match. Looking at your URL it looks like you are running it on localhost. Do you use the tunnel? Did you set the redirect URI in the Salesforce OAuth APp to that tunnel URL? Or also if you run without a tunnel, did you set it accordingly to the localhost URL?

Hi Jan,
I am not using tunnel URL. I have not set it accordingly to the localhost URL!! I was not aware of it nor I have used it.
Also When i tried connecting the credentials it is by default opening production url by default and I am not able to edit it. So i had to enter my developer edition URL into the Access token URL.
Could you please guide me on the above.

Sorry, not sure I understand what your problem is. But did you follow our guide? It describes step by step what has to be done:

Hi Jan,

I followed the documentation to create the OAuth Credentials. I have double checked the steps too.
Could yo please explain why do you need to create the Tunnel ?
if there is no tunnel used then what adjustments needs to be done to the local host URL?
please advice.

Regards

jaison

Hey there,
I am currently dealing with the same problem.
I want to connect my Salesforce Sandbox with n8n.
I followed all the necessary steps but when I want to connect my salesforce account in the credentials area, I can’t login to my account.
It looks like there is the wrong URL.
When trying to connect a sandbox account you have to use test.salesforce.com not login.salesforce.com… according to the documentation

Unfortunately I can’t change the URL…
When using HTTP Request node it works for me… but it would be nice to use the already created salesforce node…

Greetings
Nico

Would you mind creating another topic for this? The issue you are having it’s not related to this post.

With that said, are you using n8n cloud, or are you self-hosting?

Sorry, my bad. Thought it was relating in some kind of way. I created a new topic.

I am using a self-hosted version of n8n.

1 Like