Problem with POST call using HTTP Request node (mailjet)

Describe the problem/error/question

I have a problem during a POST call to mailjet to send email
The error is in dev , in prod i dont have this probleme

What is the error message (if any)?

ERROR: The connection to the server wes closed unexpectedly, perhaps it is offline. You can retry request immidiately or wait and retry later.

Please share your workflow

Share the output returned by the last node

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: 1.18.0
  • Database (default: SQLite): postgres
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

Hey @Seif,

When you say it only happens in dev is that a dev environment of n8n split from your prod or is it a different workflow? The error itself just looks like a fairly generic networking issue and not really an issue with n8n itself but maybe the configuration or the network.

dev environment is identic to prod

Hey @Seif,

Is it on the same host machine or is it a different physical box? That error sadly is a networking issue so this will be a case of working out what is different.

Hey @Jon
There are not on the same machine

Hey @Seif,

Perfect, So I would start by looking at the routing or the machine settings. There is not really anything we are able to do at this point as the issue appears to be outside of n8n.

Hey @Jon
We also use Talend from the same machine, and from Talend, we can send emails using Mailjet. That’s why it makes us think of an issue with n8n.

Hey @Seif,

Sadly just based on your screenshot it looks like a generic netork / routing issue. This could be a docker setting or something else, I would say as your prod n8n instance works that would rule out a general bug in n8n and points more towards the environment.

Are you running n8n in Docker or on the machine itself?

n8n is running in docker

Is Talend running in the same docker container?

No in different container

Hey @Seif,

In that case the first thing I would be checking is the container configuration and the docker network that is being used for the container.