Question & Suggestion for the HubSpot Node

Dear All;

I have noticed that a parameter “Deal Stage” is repeated both in core parameters and Additional Fields in this node, my comments are;

• Is this expected UI ? What will happen if I provide a “Deal Stage” in the additional fields too, which one will be send ?

For HubSpot and other CRM’s there is a common business flow such as:

• Creating a Contact / Find Existing One
  • Search for a Company / Create if not Exists
  • Related a Contact with a Company
  • Create a Ticket for a Contact
  • Create a Deal with a Contact related to a Company. So it is a Deal in-between the Company and the Contact.

Would you like to consider supporting those Features below to develop for this purpose on HubSpot so we can build a full flow for CRM solutions.

Those EndPoints are useful for some cases as well;

Regards

Hey @umutgokcen.

The deal stage should not be there twice. I will fix that.

About the additional features, I will work on then as soon as I have time.

Thanks for writing that up.

1 Like

Dear @RicardoE105

I can not develop on this platform yet but I can prepare a kind of flow document if you need before you start working on.

Best

@umutgokcen I’m working on it right now. Hopefully will be ready tonight.

2 Likes

Hey @umutgokcen just finished this. Took me a little bit longer than I thought. @jan will let you know when is released.

Thank you @RicardoE105 , you are great !

1 Like

Dear @RicardoE105, any updates on this topic?

Yeah, this should be available on the last version of n8n. It was released yesterday. It seems like we forgot to notify here.

2 Likes

Ah yes sorry! Is sometimes hard to keep an eye on everything that was in a release and what topics in the forum it relates to.

Got released with [email protected]

1 Like

Thank you! I notice that I forgot to follow you on Github, now following. Great work.

1 Like

Actually always best via Twitter and/or LinkedIn as we inform about new versions there.

1 Like