Quick question about Pull Requests

Describe the issue/error/question

Hi, I submitted a pull request in the past few months and originally had it non approved with a need for a few changes. After making the changes, it has been over a month and I have received no new information about it. I am just curious on the timeline for pull requests and would love some more insight on that.

Here’s the link: ✨ Add support for Asana Project Creation by awitkowski0 · Pull Request #2532 · n8n-io/n8n · GitHub

Thanks!

Hi @Alex_Witkowski, unfortunately there is no fixed timeline for PRs at the moment :frowning:

I do know this topic is very close to the heart of our engineers and we sure hope to be able to be able to speed up the review process in the future. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience the waiting time causes for you.

Thanks for the quick reply! I just fear that pull requests like the one that I wrote will quickly become too outdated to actually have any real effect on the project. I received a quick reply on the initial pull request but once I made the required changes the long wait began.

I feel you, I have a few PRs waiting myself, but I can’t speed things up here unfortunately. I’ll make sure to share your feedback with the team though and I am fairly confident this will improve going forward :slight_smile:

Hey @Alex_Witkowski,

The amount of PRs currently open really bothers me and it is one of the things I really wanted to work on when I started back in January.

We are currently working on a plan to prioritise and work through the current requests so you should start to see a lot of work going into sorting them out over the next few weeks.

3 Likes

As mentioned above are we working on improving that situation.

Very sorry that it took so long. The PR got now merged and will be released with the next version.

1 Like

Got released with [email protected].

Thanks a lot for your contribution @Alex_Witkowski !

2 Likes