Receiving 429 ERROR:The service is receiving too many requests from you!

Hello,

I’m using a FreshService node in my n8n workflow where I wanted to fetch multiple ticket IDs as input and for certain count, Im receiving the below error

ERROR:The service is receiving too many requests from you!

{
"message": "429 - """,
"name": "Error",
"stack": "Error: Request failed with status code 429 at createError (/usr/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/axios/lib/core/createError.js:16:15) at settle (/usr/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/axios/lib/core/settle.js:17:12) at IncomingMessage.handleStreamEnd (/usr/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/axios/lib/adapters/http.js:269:11) at IncomingMessage.emit (events.js:412:35) at endReadableNT (internal/streams/readable.js:1334:12) at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:82:21)"
}

Is there any way to setup any delay node or any other way where I could have my Freshservice node to handle more requests say 1000 atleast.

Thanks,
Subin

Welcome to the community @sree_subin!

We have currently nothing built into that node right now for rate-limiting. Meaning the only way around that would sadly be to use the HTTP Request node instead. It allows setting “Batch Interval” and “Batch Size”. If you adjust those settings accordingly you should be able to fix that issue.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion @jan , Will try it out…