Salesforce Get with limits ie lastmodified or email

Hey team

New to the platform and learning

What are the means of limiting a query ?

Ie get all contacts where lastmodified =last30days
Or where email = [email protected]

Could only see contactid or limit to first 50

Likewise keen to limit api calls, so would be keen to update contacts in bulk aswell

Ie update contacts from 1 array

Hey @Dwayne_Taylor!

Welcome to the community :slightly_smiling_face:

I took a look at the node, and sadly this I not possible at the moment. To limit the output you can set the value in the Limit field. But currently, we don’t have a feature to pass custom filters.

This, however, seems to be a really useful feature. Can you please create a Feature Request for it?

For now, you can use the HTTP Request node to make API calls. You will be able to pass various parameters that will help you filter your results as well as define the limit.

Ok @Dwayne_Taylor , this got added. Now you can add filters to all Get All operations. Also, in case you want a more advanced search than just a bunch of ANDs, I added a resource called search. There, you can use the Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL) to query records.

We will let you know when is released.

1 Like

Hey team and @RicardoE105

Is it possible to pass through a condition value without quotes?

We use salesforce checkboxes for triggers and don’t appear to be able to pass through a TRUE value for our boolean parameters.

id FROM pba__Request__c WHERE Enquiry_Data_Backfill__c = 'TRUE' ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:38 value of filter criterion for field 'Enquiry_Data_Backfill__c' must be of type boolean and should not be enclosed in quotes

That is sadly currently not possible, but you can use search:query instead.