Scan images + custom images

Hello
Would it be possible to combine the chatgpt, canva and WordPress APIs in n8n so that it scans the images on my store and replaces them with more commercially available images?

I have a Google sheet catalog and in it there are the images, URL and PNG, then I imported this file into my WordPress store
to start I wanted gpt to tell me how to do it
should I do a n8n scenario and in this case could the images be scanned by AI: gpt or canva? and replace with more salesy images directly in WordPress?
Or is this not possible and in this case does the scenario have to go through the Google sheet? (to replace, renew existing images, present in the Google sheet)?

and finally I would have liked to ask chatgpt to give me ideas
(I understand that he is capable of reasoning with the philosophy baccalaureate for example)
I mean are my ideas of replacing the images presented in Google sheet or WordPress with more salesable images good?
and what else can he do with the images?
for example, can it generate several images for me from a single image? Those present in WordPress and Google sheet)?

-gpts with action, canva
here again I am in the chat and I ask gpt what it is impossible to do by creating a custom gpt and adding an action, the api
but he is not capable of reasoning like the YouTubers say

Could you help me understand what I could do?

does all that a custom gpt allows me to do is a canva request but directly in the chat?
I mean I can’t do anything more than what the Canva GPT offers me?

thanks

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

“If your question has not been solved, please let us know in a new reply on your original topic and we’ll get back on it.”

no question has not been solved yet

Your question is very broad and is not likely to get an answer when asked like this. What have you tried so far? Is there a specific issue blocking your progress that we can help with? Yes, I’m sure all of the things you ask can be done, but you’ll have to do the work yourself :slight_smile:

If you’re new to n8n or AI I recommend diving in to smaller projects first to get a deeper understanding of all the tools that you mention. Here are some good resources to get started:

there are some custome gpt for n8n
did you try them?

I did but thez gave me a code but I don’t know what to do with this code

Well thank you for answering me

regarding images and SEO (canva and Google trend)

To make a long story short, I was wondering if there would be a way for all the images on my WordPress site to be automatically scanned and replaced with more commercially available images.
and the same thing regarding SEO, that all my listings, title and description, be scanned and that the bad keywords are replaced by good ones

I was wondering if it would be possible by doing a make or n8n scenario in which there would be a software API for images like canva, maybe it would be necessary to add AI (like the API of openAI), so these two APIs regarding my problem, my question, regarding images

Regarding my question about an SEO robot
You let gpt create your title and your description, which is what I did anyway, I used a Google sheets module in which I copied and pasted the chatgpt API, except that Is there no way to check if the keywords are good?

That’s why I thought about a make scenario by adding the API of an SEO software, so maybe I would have better results?

And if not, have you compared chatgpt with rank math?
When you use this software do you have to do it by hand on each of your product sheets?
Is there no way to give it the URL of my site so that it can scan all the pages without me intervening?

In fact, that’s what I was telling you when I was talking to you about creating a robot that could scan all the pages of my site and replace the keywords automatically without me intervening and so I said to myself that maybe I could do that with a make scenario
Or maybe by asking GPT to create a Chrome or WordPress extension for me?

@chrisder54 is this the same as the question you asked here: Seo + openai + make + wordpress