Scrape the used CSS from Wordpress and other sites

Does anyone know of a workflow or node (or external tool) for scraping the CSS that’s used on a webpage?

I tried the ExtractHTML node and was not able to get anything valuable. Surely I’m doing something wrong but it didn’t seem like a solution for what I’m looking to achieve. The docs were unfortunately not very helpful.

My use case: I want to isolate the CSS design from a client’s website and use similar designs to brand their HTML emails. Of course this can be done manually but ugh…what’s the fun in that?

Anyone have a good tool, tactic, strategy or hack? Thanks.

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

This tool looks like something that might do the trick.

Ideally, I would build this into workflow.

Hey @Entrepositive, thanks for reaching out! You could use that tool, sure. But I don’t see API endpoints so you wouldn’t be able to easily incorporate it into an n8n workflow.

Instead, you can lean into the OpenAI node for parsing out the inline css from a rendered html page accessed via an HTTP Request node. Then you could do whatever you’d like with the output, like format it and create a file using the Github node, for example. Here’s an example workflow.

I hope this helps!