SeaTable Node

Hello , I am using selfhosted n8n verson 0.149.0

I am having problem to get seatable trigger working, thus i create a workflow using cron node to check for new entry every minutes. ( my seatable is self hosted as well )

The workflow works well, however, recevently, I am receiving error report with following error.

Since i am using cron node with 1 minutes interval, most of the time no error is report, however, once a while, i face above error without changing any setting.

That looks like an issue trying to connect to your seatable instance. Is it the base url correct? Is it possible that you have it running in a non standard port and did not defined the port in the url?

hello @RicardoE105
i have cron node to activate workflow every 5 minutues. the weird thing is sometimes it work, sometimes it doesnt.

That is quite weird. Is it possible that the Seatable instance is restarting somehow? When you inspect the execution that errored you see the same ECONNRESET?

“ECONNRESET” means the other side of the TCP conversation abruptly closed its end of the connection. This is most probably due to one or more application protocol errors. You could look at the API server logs to see if it complains about something

yes, all same error.

Anyway , i use lan ip as address for “self hosted domain” ( since both n8n and seatable are in the same lan ) and till now, everything works well. :grinning:

Great that you found the issue. Have fun.

1 Like