Seatable trigger not showing linked and dropdown values

seatable trigger not returning linked value and drop down values not showing

i am using selfhosting seatable, and self hosting n8n version 0.163.1

below is my seatable screenshot.

below is my n8n trigger ( manual execution ).

Hey @Benjamin123, many thanks for reporting this and sorry for the trouble!

As a workaround, does this work when using the id of the row from the trigger node and then fetching the row through the regular Seatable node (through an expression)? Or does the regular node have the same problem for you?

1 Like

Hello @MutedJam no trouble at all. I am very happy with n8n and team that such small issue wont affect my happiness using n8n. :grinning:

As a workaround, does this work when using the id of the row from the trigger node and then fetching the row through the regular Seatable node (through an expression)? Or does the regular node have the same problem for you?

yes, I am using regular seatable node to obtain necessary information. It is working well. However, it will be better if we are able to have options in get row function similiar to “get all” function.

screenshot for get row function.

screenshot for get all function.

1 Like

Had the same issue, solved it by same as your suggestion. I wanted to sort new rows and only act on certain ones, then switching the “survivors” by product (linked table) which was null. By just fetching the row again using the _id at this point I get the desired data and can switch it accordingly.

1 Like