SendInBlue Integration

An integration for SendInBlue should be added:

1 Like

Is there anything started yet? We are also interested in an integration of SendinBlue. Otherwise I could try to work something out.

2 Likes

No nothing has been done yet as there does not seem to be much interest in that integration. After all, did I create the request over 1 year ago but sadly just received one upvote.

If you are interested in creating one you can check out other similar nodes, copy them and use them as a base. It should then actually not take too much time to create the SendInBlue-Node.

Hi @jan! How good it would be to have sendinblue. It is a very powerful tool.

greetings from Argentina

1 Like

Welcome to the community @Matias_Lambrese

In the meantime, you can always use the HTTP node.

A (small) Sendinblue integration is on its way :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Really cool @BenW. I am looking forward to it.

Thanks @RicardoE105 , I’m going to see how to do the integration as you tell me through html

Great to see something is on the way. To us, sendinblue is the only truly GDPR compliant professional alternative to mailchimp & co…

1 Like

Hello, any news about integration?

The Pull Request is waiting for review. The integration only covers Transactional Mails, Contacts, and Contactlists so far. :point_up:t2:

1 Like

Does anybody require one of the following operations in the first version of Sendinblue?

• Get contact lists in a specified folder
  • Get all contact lists
  • Get contacts in a specified list

Otherwise I would try to release the first version as soon as possible.

Second question: What are your use cases for the Sendinblue node?

Hi Benjamin,

The main need is to add a contact to a specific list via a Google sheet. With conditions : If the contact already exists in another list, then the contact will be moved to the desired list.

Thanks for your work.

Manu, France

1 Like

I plan on using this node for Transactional Mails only.

1 Like

It works with “Send Email” node :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very good point :slight_smile:

SendInBlue Regular + Trigger Node got released with [email protected]

2 Likes

That is awesome! Thank you very much guys !
Do you mind letting us know how/where we can update our app to get the sendinblue node in it ?

Hey @Admin_Sintegra,

Welcome to the community :tada:

It all depends on how you have your instance setup in the first place but if you follow the normal upgrade process for that method you will be good to go.

1 Like

Thank you for your welcoming and your quick response Jon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
The community is amazing !

I have windows destop app. I didn’t find a release in github.
So I uninstalled it, re-downloaded the set up file from n8n.io, and re-installed it, still no sendinblue node :stuck_out_tongue: