Sqlite crashed 1.26

Describe the problem/error/question

Today i’ve faced with problem with starting telegram trigger node, can’t start workflow cause telegram webhook can’t start. Then i decided to check new n8n image with docker pull, after i did docker compose up -d --force-recreate and now n8n container can’t start
docker image: docker.n8n.io/n8nio/n8n:ai-beta

What is the error message (if any)?

Initializing n8n process
n8n ready on 0.0.0.0, port 5678
Version: 1.26.0
    at handler (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/.pnpm/[email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected]/node_modules/typeorm/driver/sqlite/SqliteQueryRunner.js:81:26)
    at replacement (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/.pnpm/[email protected]/node_modules/sqlite3/lib/trace.js:25:27)
    at Statement.errBack (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/.pnpm/[email protected]/node_modules/sqlite3/lib/sqlite3.js:15:21)
Error: Exiting due to an error.
QueryFailedError: SQLITE_ERROR: no such column: WorkflowEntity__WorkflowEntity_shared.roleId
User settings loaded from: /home/node/.n8n/config
Last session crashed

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: 1.26.0
  • Database (default: SQLite): SQLite
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main): main
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app): Docker (compose)
  • Operating system: Ubuntu 22.04

i figured out that the problem was with last image: docker.n8n.io/n8nio/n8n:ai-beta
i’ve recreated container with previous image and it’s started normally

Hey @Snyaify1,

There is no need to use the ai-beta label anymore as the langchain nodes are included in n8n so it is better to use the latest / next or fixed version tags.

i’ve tried docker.n8n.io/n8nio/n8n:next and got same error:

Initializing n8n process
n8n ready on 0.0.0.0, port 5678
Version: 1.26.0
    at handler (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/.pnpm/[email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected]/node_modules/typeorm/driver/sqlite/SqliteQueryRunner.js:81:26)
    at replacement (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/.pnpm/[email protected]/node_modules/sqlite3/lib/trace.js:25:27)
    at Statement.errBack (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/.pnpm/[email protected]/node_modules/sqlite3/lib/sqlite3.js:15:21)
Error: Exiting due to an error.
QueryFailedError: SQLITE_ERROR: no such column: WorkflowEntity__WorkflowEntity_shared.roleId
User settings loaded from: /home/node/.n8n/config
Last session crashed

Same crash on http://docker.n8n.io/n8nio/n8n:latest image :frowning:

Is there more to the error? It is odd tha you get the version then 3 lines of a trace. It sounds like one of the database migrations may not have completed but I think that is an old one :thinking:

Nope, no other errors.
I’ve decided to clean my setup and reinstall n8n from scratch.
all my workflows migrated to other vps.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.