Subscribe to custom contact property change in Hubspot Trigger

Hey! Is it possible to subscribe to a custom contact property change in Hubspot Trigger?
It seems that only Hubspot properties are available in the trigger.

When you select the contact property event you should be able to select the custom property. Di you try that? In my account, I have a custom property called Testing, and as you can see below, it shows in the parameter testing.

I tried with several properties but it doesn’t seem to work for me:

I’m using a custom build with this PR merged: Set new Hubspot granular scopes by RicardoE105 · Pull Request #2531 · n8n-io/n8n · GitHub. Maybe it’s related?

If you try with a regular field, Does it work? Is it loading at least regular fields for you? is it loading at least one custom field?

Found the issue. The custom fields are hardcoded. Before, we could only use the developer key; hence we did not have access to all the property objects. Now that we can use OAuth2 in the trigger I should be able to pull the contact properties dynamically. It should be quick to add. I will do it today at some point and add it to the same PR where we added the granular scopes.

2 Likes

Awesome @RicardoE105, thank you so much!
I confirm that I can get all the regular fields.

Ok, now the contacts, companies, and deals are loading from the API in the trigger. Let me know if that fixes the issue.

1 Like

Thank you @RicardoE105. I tested it today and everything works fine :clap:

2 Likes