Success Node

Describe the problem/error/question

Hello Geeks, Is there a way how I can Configure my workflow to have a success Workflow as shown in the image below we have an error Workflow, Why not a success Workflow.

One of the reasons as to why I am asking this is because I have this workflow which makes use of a loop node that loops through data coming from another node. the items extracted are then sent to other nodes for other operations. I want to inform the user upon successful execution of all the data, As I have about 1500 records. This should only inform the user once.

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

you can use a sub workflow.

At the end of your flow have a success / failure switch and then route it to the subworkflows to do whatever you need

1 Like

One of the challenges I may face with this is that when I have a node at the end of the workflow, for each an every success, the node will be executed. I just want the node to be executed once after all records have been processed successfully