The URL path that the “HubSpot Trigger” node uses is already taken. Please change it to something else

Hello, I recently got this error message whenever I tried to activate the workflow “The URL path that the “HubSpot Trigger” node uses is already taken. Please change it to something else”.

I deleted the trigger and added a new one but it keeps showing the same error. Btw, this happens to all my other trigger nodes although I didn’t duplicate any of them.

Hey @Lina,

When you say all your other trigger nodes do you just mean other Hubspot Trigger nodes? If you check the webhooks registered in Hubspot does it already exist and maybe just hasn’t been cleared properly by the node?

Hey @Jon, I have some webhook nodes and custom trigger nodes. I also checked the webhooks and they are all cleared in Hubspot.

Hey @Lina,

Do your custom trigger nodes show the same error message? My worry here is that you mentioned “all other triggers” which could be a larger problem.

I take it you have tried making a new workflow as well? I have tested here on my n8n instance and I am able to create a trigger for Hubspot with no issues so we will need to start looking at more details to try and work out what is happening.

Other bits that would be useful would have been in the template for new posts.

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version:
  • Database:
  • Running n8n with the execution process:
  • Running n8n via:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.