To attach files and customized tex to the body of an email

Hello,
I am attaching 3 excel files, that it are result of filtering of one excel file, in an email. And from this source excel file I am extracting some information that I want to use into he body of email:

The workflow:

My problem is that add as expression the result of function node “Build body email” the body text is the source code:

This is the email:

Thank you very much for your time!!
BR!
Francho

Hey @franchogarcia,

I suspect this is because you are using the Parameter (input data) of the function node rather than the output data. When you branch off like you have the variables don’t show correctly for that branch.

You could quickly add the function node to your switch, Select the option you want and disconnect it again or you can try just using {{$node["Build body email"].json["email_html"]}} which should do the job for you.

Hello @jon!
I have used {{$node["Build body email"].json["email_html"]}} into the message body:

But the result is the literal:

I don’t understand the other solution. What’s means add the function node to your switch? If I do that then the collection that comes from the other function is lost.

Hey @franchogarcia,

My mistake, I forgot to mention that you would use that as your expression. If you are just pasting it into that box can you try ={{$node["Build body email"].json["email_html"]}} while will make it an expression.

The other solution is a temporary one to allow you to select the value but I have already done that on my local install for you to get and double check the value so you should be good to go with it.

1 Like

Hello @jon!
Thank you very much for your help!! I have pasted that solution and it runs properly!!
Thank you very much for your time!
BR!

1 Like

That is good to hear :+1:

1 Like