Followed the documentation on Google Cloud | n8n Docs
I’ve managed to deploy it into my GKE cluster but both the N8N pod and the Database pod are not working.
When checking the logs, I get: Error: command /bin/sh not found.
My guess is that this is related to this args in the n8n-deployment.yaml file in the repo GitHub - n8n-io/n8n-kubernetes-hosting
- sleep 5; n8n start
I pulled the image locally and the tried running it in interactive mode with: docker run -it --rm a263c0f9d88a /bin/sh
But I get the same message on my terminal
› Error: command /bin/sh not found
I know that running worker or start --tunnel wiil work or just runnig it without any args will also work. But my context here is GKE and I tried removing those args, or changing them and still can’t get it to work.
Since I’m following the official documentation, does anyone have any other suggestion?
Error: command /bin/sh not found
- n8n version: both latest and next
- Database (default: SQLite): Postgress
- n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main): ?
- Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app): Cloud self hosted GKE
- Operating system: Kubernetes