UI slow, 503 error. It's unbelievably frustrating

My n8n instance is enterprise, most updated version and it is literally always crashing, always 503 error, etc… it’s crazy how slow it is and with Q1 my demand is going to drastically increase and nobody gets back to me on support.

There’s no way this platform can be faster? Anything we can do to make sure that if we’re buying 10m executions those can actually happen? Because it’s pretty unlikely that we’ll be able to reach this amount of scale with the speed at which the platform is operating right now.

Please, I don’t know what else to ask other than make the platform faster… or enable queue mode for all enterprise clients that are already paying a handsome amount to mantain the servers with you.

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

I’ve been having similar issues. The UI is extremely slow and trying to build a new workflow and at random I can’t save my changes and get a “Problem Saving Workflow.” Support seems to still be recovering from New Years Eve.

Guess the issue I was having was related to some packet inspection that worked in the past but today decided to break n8n communication…

1 Like

Hi @antonio_monteiro, I am very sorry you’re having trouble.

nobody gets back to me on support.

It appears your current support plan does not include 24/7 support, so we were only able to review your request after the bank holiday weekend. I’ve of course replied to you as soon as I could and you should have received multiple messages by now.

enable queue mode for all enterprise clients

This has been an option when self-hosting n8n (which the vast majority of enterprise users do), but has not previously been available on n8n cloud. You’re quite right though, such a setup is likely to improve your experience with n8n cloud and I’ve asked the team to reach out to you in order to discuss a possible migration from your single instance setup with SQLite over to a scalable setup using PostgreSQL.

Seeing you have reached out on both our forum and via email I will close this thread to avoid spreading out information across multiple system, possibly causing duplicate work and confusion.

1 Like