I have updated my n8n version to 0.145.0.
I have created a task that reads multiple rss files (18 files with 70k rows combined). Later, those entries are processed to generate a final CSV, that will be uploaded to an SFTP server.
This big task causes a JS memory leak that crashes n8n.
Now, I have splitted big task in three subtasks, doing next steps:
- Reading first 9 rss and generate the csv files.
- Reading last 9 rss and generate the csv files.
- Concat all generated csv files into one big file and upload it to a SFTP.
I am using Mysql and I get next errors when executing all subtasks:
- Failed saving execution data to DB on execution ID 1299 (3 times)
- Warning: got packets out of order. Expected 3 but received 2
Any idea about the reason of this failure?
After execution, executed subtasks appear in Unknown state.