Describe the problem/error/question
I’m trying to combine different user fields in one on a Notion page.
A few precisions :
- Notion GET API for database pages seems to return users emails, not IDs
- Notion PUT API for database pages only accepts users IDs to update the page
- Notion GET many API for Users does not accept filters
In my database, for each page update (sometimes multiple at once), the workflow fetches these updated pages, then gets the list of all users and updates the database page with the user IDs corresponding to the user emails that the Notion integration returns.
I’m using a Code node to filter the Users result, but I either return
- One object using Run once for all items
- As many objects as there are Users, using Run once per item
Both of which do not get me where i would like, which would be just as many items as there are updated pages in the trigger.
What is the error message (if any)?
No error message
Please share your workflow
Share the output returned by the last node
Information on your n8n setup
- n8n version: latest
- Database (default: SQLite): none
- n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
- Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
- Operating system: