Hello everyone, I discovered this project for an alternative to IFTTT. It’s amazing how much can be done, great job.
My current project is to retrieve backup notification emails from a gmail box, then send the notifications via webhook to a Google Chat room.
I currently proceed as follows:
- Cron job
- Check a directory of a GMAIL mailbox.
- Transformation of body text (HTML) into binary data.
- Writing a binary file locally on the machine. (/ Files)
- Execution of a utility via Execute Command to transform HTML into PNG (wkhtmltoimage, added to docker). (PNG stored in / files)
- Send the PNG file to a Google Drive account.
- Creation of a sharing URL for this PNG file.
- Sends webhook request
I’m currently having a problem sending my file to my Google Drive storage. I was wondering if I could send a local file, or if I had to transform this image into binary data and then send it back to Google Drive.
Is it possible to enlighten me on this?